Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 2:Minecraft Week:Let's Do This!

Hey guys, Jordan here, so I came up with this idea called:Minecraft Week & I made a post about it on Planet Minecraft, this is it:Hi, I'm Jordan, a 12 year old app developer from Ireland who has been featured on tons of Irish newspapers, magazines, radios & I was on nationwide TV once.I am also a massive fan of Minecraft & Technology and I host a show about Technology on youtube.As most of you Minecraftys may know, Minecraft is coming out on Xbox May 11th, to celebrate this, I have come up with an idea, Minecraft Week.Because, we don't really have a week to celebrate Minecraft, besides Minecon, but that is an official event, I want to create one run by the community, I need a lot of help organising this & I think I have a plan on what to do:
  • Create A Website Hub
  • Everyone Makes videos talking about it
You get me, if anybody is interested please email me simplyentertainingji@gmail.com Spam Notchs Tweets here.My YouTube Here My Twitter Here One of my Technology websites here And so yeah, LETS DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment