Friday, April 6, 2012

Are Android copying iOS? YES!

Nice Art, looks like Apple are winning!



Hey guys, Jordan here back again with another post, I'm going to be talking about a recent topic I only just noticed "Google Copying Apple".I am here to tell you how Google are copying Apple when it comes to Mobile devices, as much as I love my Androids, I love my Apple products also, maybe even more, here's the facts:
  • iOS released June 2007 after some time to think about it Android released in September 2008, over a year after the initial release of iOS.
  • App Store came in June 2008, after some more time of thinking about it Android released the Android Market with the initial release of Android.
  • Now, on with Google Play, When "The iTunes Store" launched in 2003, it came with movies, when Google Play launched just 29 days ago (March 6th 2012) it came with movies, 9 years later, when iBooks launched on April 2 2012 alsmost 2 years later Google play began selling books, I don't know if this is copying, is it? But, if it wasn't for Apple we wouldn't have the products we have today, or would we? Leave your answer in the comments to be featured on next post-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment