Saturday, April 7, 2012

Jordan Has A Look at the Bamboo Pen!

 


Hey guys, Jordan here.So, today my aunt bought me a Bamboo Pen graphics tablet for my Confirmation (thanks shell so much :D) anyway, so now I'm going to review it.First of all lets start off with design:
The design is really nice, thin enough and small enough, but it does the job well, the price was £50 & thats a brilliant price for what it is capable of doing, I'm going to be using it for fun & for designing my graphics, but if your a pro game designer, this tablet is not for you, if you are a pro, you want to get a maybe a WACOM Intuos4, it's an A5 Graphics tablet & is a bit big on price, but really really good, I've actually used one in a shop before.If you buy Wacom also own the Bamboo franchise so your in good hands.I will make a video review once I get back home from England (I've been testing on my aunts Laptop) Also, another great think is what it contains, some great software! Some Bamboos come with:Photoshop Elements, Sketchbook Express & much more.This is a great buy & great price, I would recommend this to people who want this for fun or for small graphic design work, but for pros, you want an Intuos4.Anyway guys, thats all for now-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment