Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Fact:Pinterest

Hey guys, Jordan here back with another blog post, today I am going to start a new weekly article called "Friday Fact", Well, I know it's not Friday, but it's only like midnight on Saturday so thats okay.So, todays Friday Fact is that "Pinterest" & I know a lot of you are going, "Whats Pinterest?" well, I know barely anything about this social network and apparently thats weird because in actual fact, Pinterest is the third most popular social network at the moment, just behind Facebook & Twitter.You are probably going like OMG, I've never heard of this and it's popular, well at first I thought this too, but if you think more about it, what other big social networks are they other then Facebook & Twitter? I mean most of them are dead, Bebo, Myspace.So, anyway thanks guys-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment